“Rest in Peace Ghost Tour”
- RIVERSIDE CEMETERY
- Guests will visit the burial site of Hannes Tiedemann, the original owner of Franklin Castle. View one of our city’s oldest cemeteries and hear the chilling story of a ghost hitchhiker that is searching for a ride back to his home on Franklin Avenue
- SOLDIERS AND SAILORS MONUMENT
- tour of the tunnels below the Soldiers and Sailors Monument
- FAIRPORT HARBOR LIGHTHOUSE
- Climb to the top of the lighthouse and experince the history of the historic site.
- SQUIRES CASTLE.
- There are far too many people reporting “something” moving around Squire’s Castle late at night, tour the castle and see for yourself.
Haunted Cleveland Ghost Tours™ departs at 6:00 pm from the Powerhouse parking lot, on the west bank of the Flats and concludes there at approximately 10:00pm. The following are the dates for this tour, Friday October 6th, Friday October 13th, Friday October 20th and Thursday October 26th. Upon request, this tour is also available for private bookings. Reservations are a must. The price for the tour is $54.00 a seat.
To purchase your seats proceed to our schedule page, then select the date under the desired tour, next select how many seats that you require. Please remember to click the update button if you are purchasing more than one seat. Have your credit card information ready. Once you have completed your transaction you will receive a receipt from Pay Pal. Your name along with the amount of seats your purchased will be placed on our tour manifest. As a reminder we will send you a confirmation letter along with tour information to your email. On the day of the tour you and your guests only have to check in with us prior to the bus departure. Please plan on arriving early for the tour because the bus will depart promptly at the scheduled time.
The tour departs at 6pm from the parking lot of the Powerhouse located at 2000 Sycamore Street, Cleveland, Ohio. The tours concludes at approximately 10:00pm